Friday, February 24, 2012

DONATE A BUCK TO THE BOOBIES | K2 BUMPS CHALLENGE FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS

by unofficialnetworks.com
This Saturday February 25th is the K2 Bumps Callenge for Breast Cancer Awareness at Taos, NM. This event is like a walk-a-thon, except instead of walking around a flat boring high school track participants will be raging as many runs down the infamous Al’s Run under Taos’s Chair 5 as possible in 4 hours.  Al’s is 1800 vert of mean and I am sure that we are all going to be really tired by the end of 4 hours of sprinting down steep moguls as fast as possible. I am a big fan of the main benefactor of this event and I would guess that most guys and gals out are also.


That is right, “we “will be tired.  I will be heading down to Taos to give my good friend Joe Augusten a run for his money in this event. Joe is guaranteeing victory and is backing it up with his own money. To give him a little more motivation and competition I figured the least I could do was dust off the old mogul skills and drive down. We are thinking that 16+ runs is totally possible, with a stretch goal of 20 being talked about. All donations will go towards two breast cancer charity organizations.
Please contact me asap if you are interested in pledging for the awesome charity event. You can donate a dollar amount per run, or just a flat fee. Please hit me up at Daryn@unoffiicialnetworks.com asap!  Thanks!

No comments: